Chris DeVany, Founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, will be the expert at a webinar on the topic, “Project Management Essentials: The 8 Keys To Bring Every Project In On Time and On Budget”, which TrainHR, a leading provider of professional training for all the areas of human resources, is organizing on December 3.
The aim of this webinar is to help the participants know how to manage their projects on time and on budget, eliminate worries about the lack of experience among team members managing and stalling a project, and manage others’ expectations more effectively.
To enroll for this very useful session, please visit TrainHR.
Chris will give a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a project about which the project members need to be very diligent if they have to complete projects effectively, on time and within budget. These include:
- Managing projects and customer relationships effectively
- Understanding the full scope of a customer project
- Assembling the necessary resources to effectively manage a customer relationship and attendant projects
- Deciding whom to delegate specific responsibilities and the time at which to do this.
CEO’s, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, Regional Vice Presidents, Area Supervisors, and Managers that attend this webinar will be able to:
- Understand the essentials of project management
- Plan for identifying project needs
- Practice scheduling and teaming
- Create the necessary plans which will them to manage projects more effectively to success
- More effectively manage others’ expectations
- Keep projects on track
- Gain knowledge and skills they can apply to all project team situations
- Keep content, process and structure on track to produce positive outcomes.
About the Expert: Chris’ organization focuses on management and organization development. Chris has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management.
His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers and team leaders improve performance.