If one were asked to name one quality that could be the difference between mediocre and great organizations, it has to be the quality of leadership that drives them. What is good leadership? It is one that brings about influence and power. Both these qualities, however, come with a major rider: they both need to be harnessed and handled rightly, failing which, they end up making leadership useless and vain.
David Rohlander, author of the bestselling book, CEO Code, as the expert at a webinar that TrainHR, a leading provider of professional training for the areas of human resources is organizing on November 21, will show how to cultivate leadership that brings about positive influence and power. Knowing how to get the positive aspect of these two qualities is more important than anything else in leadership, and David will show how.
To enroll for this highly rewarding learning 90-minute experience about positive leadership, please visit TrainHR.
The reason for the current social and political crisis in the US today can be directly traced to the lack of effective leadership in all the sectors that matter: the government, business, and family. David will draw a close relationship between the leadership in these sectors, all of which needs to be upright. Leadership that can be used in one of these areas is applicable to all others.
Leadership and power are two qualities that can be beneficial beyond imagination when exercised right, and equally dangerous and futile when done wrong. Depending on the leader’s qualities, both of these can be used for either good or evil. It is imperative to understand the nature and limits of one’s own power, and with it, that of others, if they have to be nurtured and utilized rightly.
At this webinar, David will impart leadership tactics and strategies that can be used in the business environment. Although he will make a mention of certain principles and concepts, he will show how to implement them. He will show the exact ways by which to behave as a leader and exert power in order to be effective. At the end of the session, the participants will have gained knowledge of how to implement a leadership strategy that brings maximum dividends.
These are some of the benefits that the participants of this webinar will gain:
- Profound insight into people and behaviors
- Specific tools and methods to plan better
- Systems to set goals, communicate and delegate
- More free time to focus on the big picture
- Improved morale for you and your team
- Reduction of stress
They will gain the clarity, definition and practical methods needed to become and achieve the mission of being a quality leader.
CEO, CFO, COO, Vice Presidents, Managers and those being groomed for promotion will gain tremendously from this session, at which the following areas will be covered:
- What is leadership? What is management?
- Discover the different types of leaders and which type is best
- How to use power in the workplace
- Learn the practical aspects of establishing goal clarity
- Building balanced high achieving teams
- Develop the practice of mastering your personal organization skills
- How to balance the four primary functions of all leaders
- You will explore the art and science of effective communication
- Results are the ultimate goal, how do you measure and achieve the right things.
About the speaker:
David Rohlander is a highly acclaimed Executive Coach at David Rohlander, Inc., David Rohlander. Following the success of this first book, The CEO Code, Penguin/Alpha Books asked him to write another, Idiot’s Guides: Management Skills, which was released in late 2014.