Hiring the best is only one part of the recruitment process. Getting them to start off with the right knowledge and experience needed for starting to show results in the first 90 days of onboarding is the tougher part. With the changes in the onboarding processes, employers and HR managers need to be on their toes in making employees put in their best during the first 90 days and later.
Designing, developing and implementing an effective program that will guarantee that the organization’s new hires become fully engaged, productive, and successful quickly is what organizations need. This will be the learning that a webinar being organized by TrainHR, a very popular provider of professional trainings for the HR industry, will be teaching.
The latest trends in onboarding
The speaker at this webinar, Megan Little, who is a Senior Consultant at Integral Talent Systems Inc., will familiarize the participants with the current best practices and trends. Also on the menu is how to benefit from the use of virtual onboarding, with tools such as online gaming and eLearning that will engage and inspire new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job.
Megan will also offer HR Professionals, Senior Managers, Business Owners and Consultants knowledge of the latest in onboarding technology and how to incorporate it into participating employers’ process for all of their 2016 new hires.
To enroll for this webinar, which has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI); all that is needed is to register by logging in at http://bit.ly/2g9bnWK .
Megan Little will cover the following areas at this webinar:
- How to structure your onboarding experience during the first 90 days to shorten time to performance
- New trends in onboarding design and technology
- How to engage managers to follow through on the right support behaviors
- How to use technology to streamline new hire logistics and “pre-board” new hires
- Matching the onboarding experience with your employment brand
- How to engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily
- Special considerations for Millennial employees
- How you can use self-service tools, such as gamification and eLearning platforms, with new hires
- Ensuring team cohesion and support for new hires by involving team members in the process
- How to increase the retention of all new hires and reduce turnover during the first year on the job
- How to measure the effectiveness of your onboarding program, including what questions to ask in a new hire survey
- Your Questions