In the rush towards accomplishing daily tasks such as running payrolls, validating for accuracy and ensuring compliance; payroll professionals often end up missing the larger picture of the whole payroll operation itself. They often overlook matters of greater importance and value, such as what practices and processes their organization can put in place to make the payroll process more efficient and streamlined.
At a webinar that is being organized by TrainHR, a highly acclaimed provider of professional trainings for the human resources industry; the speaker, Dayna Reum, Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc., will educate participants about the important aspects of how to put payroll systems in place that will help smooth the process. All that is needed to enroll for this webinar is to register by visiting http://bit.ly/2fEPSc9 .
Insights to take better decisions
This webinar will offer participants the tools that will help them be able to better review specific processes and see how new innovations can improve the payroll process. These range from small innovations such as increasing direct deposit participation to something as complex as vendor management.
The insights that Dayna will offer will help professionals in the payroll and related sectors, such as Payroll Professionals, Compensation Professionals and HR Professionals adapt best practices for looking for new vendors and implementation of new vendors.
The following areas will be covered at this webinar:
- Discussion of methods to pay employees and how to implement a paperless pay system but still stay compliant with state laws
- Review of employee self-services systems and how to maximize them
- Understand the difference between a payroll interface and an integrated system
- How to properly handle a request for proposal
- Review of best practices when choosing a payroll system.