Change is the only constant, and most organizations have had this message drilled and reinforced into their heads several times. Yet, when change does happen, most organizations are ill prepared for it. Most employees lack the understanding of why change is taking place and why the new processes, systems and structures are necessary. In such situations, it is the responsibility of the frontline managers to lead from the front and marshal the organization’s employees towards the desired change.
All the elements of change management will be discussed at a very lively and interactive webinar that TrainHR, a leading provider of professional trainings for the HR industry, will be organizing. The speaker at this seminar is Chris DeVany, who is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. To enroll for this webinar, please visit http://bit.ly/2d84GPL .
Case study based webinar on change management
This webinar stands out for being case study based. Being such, the most important learning it will offer is that it will prepare managers responsible for facilitating or implementing change initiatives. Chris will help participants identify key business drivers that necessitate change. He will equip participants with the ways of learning to work with key stakeholders in ways that build support and ensure positive outcomes for the organization.
After attending this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Assess major issues involved in organizational readiness
- Build executive sponsorship and ensure success of the plan
- Overcome emotional and intellectual challenges
- Demonstrate greater mastery of key change management skills
- Create effective communication plans
- Ensure all systems support—not undermine change
- Help the organization recover, rebound and learn from change
Chris will cover the following areas at this webinar:
- What is change management?
- Dealing with the impact of change
- The role of communication in helping the organization move from fear to commitment
- Creating a change management plan
- The six-step change management process and key activities
- Typical impact of change on key human resources systems
- How to assess the results achieved and impact on change
- Individual work on personal change management opportunity
- Assess the things that really motivate